Deep Well Plates are used for sample collection, in-vitro growth chambers and long term storage. Made of virgin polypropylene, they offer excellent chemical resistance and will withstand temperatures down to -80°C.
Silicone Sealing mats are designed for high throughput screening and storage applications. Made of research grade silicone, they can be autoclaved and following a bleach wash and ethanol rinse protocol, they can also be reused. Silicone Sealing mats, pierceable and self sealing, are ideal for automated processes and can also be used in subzero environments.
Comprising a rack with an 8 x 12 hole-pattern on traditional 9mm centers, the NOVASBIO MiniTube Storage System offers an alternative approach to long term sample storage. With its SBS configuration so making it compatible with robotic workstations, multichannel pipettors and auto-sampling instruments. The inert polypropylene tubes, rack and lid can be autoclaved, centrifuged at moderate speeds and stacked for long-term, low temperature storage of biological samples.
- Basically, a deep-well plate with much greater convenience as wells/tubes are removable, at similar pricing
- Sometimes referred to as Cluster Tubes
- Available in 1.1ml Single and 8-Strip Tube and Strip Cap formats
- 96-well rack has SBS foot-print which is compatible with robotic workstations
- One-way lid design, and alpha-numeric grid, ensures positive sample identification
- Molded-in condensation rings under the lid minimise cross-contamination of vapours