- Manufactured with 99.9% pure virgin polypropylene
- NOVASBIO 0.2ml Tubes and 0.2ml StripTubes fit virtually all thermal cyclers
- Available with Frosted Flat caps for writing on, or Optically Clear Flat caps for Real Time PCR
- Optically Clear caps features a recessed window to minimise finger contact when closing – improves clarity and enhances signal for fluorescent, luminescent and real-time PCR applications
- Tight fitting design eliminates sample evaporation or ‘popping’ while still being easy to open
- Certified free from RNase, DNase, Pyrogens and Human DNA
- View full Packaging and Ordering information in NOVASBIO online catalogue
- View/download the NOVASBIO flyer for all PCR Tubes, Strip Tubes and Caps
0.2ml PCR Tubes
Consumables used in PCR undergo a rapid process of heating and cooling during cycling. Experimental success relates directly to the use of the highest quality consumables. Their physical performance can lead to great variances in test results. In order to achieve exceptional results, wall thickness must be extremely precise and remain consistent throughout to ensure even heat transfer between the tube or plate well and cycler block. Additionally the cap must be tight fitting to eliminate sample evaporation or ‘popping’ while still being easy to open.
To achieve such qualities, the manufacturing process requires a much higher level of engineering competence in design and implementation than for many other thermo-plastic injection molded products. The NOVASBIO engineers have been associated with the successful manufacture of PCR consumable for over 20 years.
Of course, NOVASBIO PCR consumables are produced using only the finest medical grade polypropylene and are certified free from DNase, RNase, Human DNA and Pyrogens.