- Manufactured with 99.9% pure virgin polypropylene
- Rigid polycarbonate frame eliminates warping during PCR
- Ultra clear or white thin-walled polypropylene wells for optimum real-time PCR and regular PCR
- Recommended for low volume PCR reactions
- Compatible with Bio-Rad® CFX96 Touch systems, Agilent AriaMx, Roche® LightCycler®, Analytik Jena qTOWER3/ qTOWER Touch and Techne Quantica
- Optically clear films available separately or as part of plate/film bundle
- Certified free from RNase, DNase, Pyrogens and Human DNA
- View full Packaging and Ordering information in the NOVASBIO online catalogue
- View/download the NOVASBIO flyer for all qPCR compatible products
- Select the cycler of interest above to see all NOVASBIO’s compatible products
0.1ml Low Profile Hard Shell PCR Plates
Consumables used in PCR undergo a rapid process of heating and cooling during cycling. Experimental success relates directly to the use of the highest quality consumables. The physical performance of these consumables can lead to great variances in test results. To obtain exceptional results, wall thickness must be extremely precise and remain consistent throughout to ensure even thermal transfer between the tube or plate well and cycler block. Additionally, the cap must be tight fitting to eliminate sample evaporation or ‘popping’, while still being easy to open.
To achieve such qualities, the manufacturing process requires a much higher level of engineering competence in design and implementation than for many other thermo-plastic injection molded products. The NOVASBIO engineers have been associated with the successful manufacture of PCR consumable products for over 20 years.
Of course, NOVASBIO PCR consumables are produced using only the finest medical grade polypropylene and are certified free from DNase, RNase, Human DNA and Pyrogens.