- Manufactured with 99.9% pure virgin polypropylene
- Broad cycler compatibility
- Low Profile wells with reduced volume (0.1ml) for use in FAST blocks
- Available in white for a superior signal to noise ratio
- Dual notch corner at A12, H12
- Hard Shell plates available for automated systems
- Certified free from RNase, DNase, Pyrogens and Human DNA
- View full Packaging and Ordering information in the NOVASBIO online catalogue
- View/download the NOVASBIO flyer for all multi well PCR plates
- Cycler Compatibility: Agilent AriaMx, AnalytikJena/Biometra TRobot 96, SpeedCycler2 (SP, SPR), qTOWER Bio-rad® CFX96 Touch, CFX96 Touch Deep Well, CFX connect, C1000 Touch, S1000, Eppendorf MasterCycler® ep realplex, ep/ep gradient / Pro / Pro S /Cycler:nexus / nexus gradient / nexus SX1
96 well PCR Plate, Low Profile, No Skirt
NOVASBIO multi-well PCR Plates, with their ultra-thin wall design, ensure rapid and efficient heat transfer between tube contents and cycler block. Those plates in white increase the fluorescence level for qPCR, making the detection of the smallest samples possible.
Consumables used in PCR undergo a rapid process of heating and cooling during cycling. Experimental success relates directly to the use of the highest quality consumables. The physical performance of these consumables can lead to great variances in test results. To obtain exceptional results, wall thickness must be extremely precise and remain consistent throughout to ensure even thermal transfer between the plate well and cycler block.
To achieve such qualities, the manufacturing process requires a much higher level of engineering competence in design and implementation than for many other thermo-plastic injection molded products. The NOVASBIO engineers have been associated with the successful manufacture of PCR consumable products for over 20 years.
Of course, NOVASBIO PCR consumables are produced using only the finest medical grade polypropylene and are certified free from DNase, RNase, Human DNA and Pyrogens.