- Manufactured with 99.9% pure virgin polypropylene
- Designed to fit popular manufacturers of research-grade single and multichannel pipettes, click for full Compatibility Table
- Available in standard polypropylene or high performance Low Retention
- Fine point orifice for the highest levels of accuracy and reproducibility
- Graduation marks at 200µl, 500µl and 1000µl, allow for visual confirmation of draw volume
- Available in Filter Barrier format
- 96-Rack format for use with multichannel pipettes
- Certified free from RNase, DNase and Pyrogens
- Pre-sterilised by E-beam irradiation
- View full Packaging and Ordering information in NOVASBIO online catalogue
- View/download the NOVASBIO flyer for all Non-Filter Tips
1250µl Extended Pipette Tips
Molded in 99.9% medical grade polypropylene, NOVASBIO universal fit pipette tips provide exceptional performance when pipetting microvolumes. The thin-wall design creates a perfect seal and provides excellent compatibility with most popular brands of single and multichannel pipettes. For researchers working with valuable samples or reagents, the NOVASBIO Low Retention resin process, provides superior sample recovery while increasing accuracy and reproducibility for pipetting liquid in ultra-microvolumes. Of course, NOVASBIO pipette tips can also be autoclaved.
NOVASBIO’s low retention manufacturing process results in an ultra-hydrophobic surface, preventing liquid adhering to the surface and so ensuring maximum sample transfer. This NOVASBIO low retention process is implemented pre-production and does not involve surface coatings that could lead to sample contamination.