- Manufactured with 99.9% pure virgin polypropylene
- Graduation marks at 10µl and 50µl, allow for visual confirmation of draw volume
- Designed to fit practically all popular manufacturers of research-grade single and multichannel pipettes, click for full Compatibility Table
- Available in standard polypropylene or high performance Low Retention
- Fine point orifice for the highest levels of accuracy and reproducibility
- Available in Universal fit, non-Filter format
- Certified free from RNase, DNase and Pyrogens
- Pre-sterilised by E-beam irradiation
- View full Packaging and Ordering information in NOVASBIO online catalogue
- View/download the NOVASBIO flyer for all Filter Tips
100μl Filter Barrier Tips
Molded in 99.9% medical grade polypropylene, NOVASBIO filter barrier tips provide exceptional performance when pipetting microvolumes.
The thin-wall design offers a perfect seal and excellent compatibility with most popular brands of pipettors. The rated volume of each tip can be aspirated with space to spare, while the inert Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) filter with its consistent porosity (20 microns) allows air flow but not aqueous solutions, so protecting samples and pipettor from contamination. Of course, NOVASBIO filter tips can also be autoclaved.
NOVASBIO’s low retention manufacturing process results in an ultra-hydrophobic surface, preventing liquid adhering to the surface and so ensuring maximum sample transfer. This NOVASBIO low retention process is implemented pre-production and does not involve surface coatings that could lead to sample contamination.